When do I need to notify Police Department?

Anytime work will be performed in Public Right-of-Way.  Work includes Road Openings for Utility Connection, Demolition Permits, sidewalk replacement, etc.  Harrison Police Department will determine if Police Traffic direction is required.

Show All Answers

1. What is required when filing for a Construction Permit?
2. Do I need to notify residents prior to demolition?
3. When do I need to notify Police Department?
4. How do I obtain a Dumpster Permit?
5. Who is responsible for tree maintenance?
6. Are prior approvals needed to obtaining a Certificate of Continued Occupancy?
7. Do I need a Certificate upon renting of Commercial Property?
8. Can I start work and schedule inspections once construction permit application is submitted to the office?
9. Do I need a Zoning Permit for replacing of patio in rear or side yard of my property?
10. Do I need a permit for a shed?
11. Do you accept credit or debit cards as forms of payment?
12. Do you accept applications or payments by mail?
13. Can I fax or email application forms?
14. What are sign regulations?